Our latest and best photos
Relax, Refresh, Revitalize
Welcome to Flip Body Spa, a heavenly place of body massage in Gurgaon. We provide world-class modern massage service in MG Road Gurgaon, our massage services are used to get rid out of the mental tension and health issues.
Flip Body Spa, One of the best spa in Mg Road, Gurgaon. it's a luxury and professional spa. if you spa lover then visit once Flip Body Spa. Once people discover the many joys and benefits of massage, a common question arises - "How often should I schedule my massage sessions?" Of course, there is no set answer, but studies indicate that massage at regular intervals is most beneficial to your overall health.
Getting a massage can do you a world of good. And getting massage frequently can do even more. This is the beauty of having a massage. Taking part in this form of regularly scheduled self-care can play a huge part in how healthy you'll be and how youthful you'll remain with each passing year. Budgeting time and money for a massage at consistent intervals is truly an investment in your health. And remember: just because massage feels like a pampering treat doesn't mean it is any less therapeutic. Consider massage appointments a necessary piece of your health and wellness plan, and work with your practitioner to establish a treatment schedule that best meets your needs.
Benefits of Massage :-
Increased Blood Flow
Rehabilitation for Muscle Injuries
Improved Immune System
Flip Spa Provides Many Types of Massage:
1. Swedish Massage - The Swedish Massage is the most widely known and used style of massage therapy. The name “Swedish Massage” is only used in English and Dutch speaking nations — all other countries refer to it as a “classic massage.”
2. Thai Massage - The Thai massage has been utilized since BE 2556, and for good reason. A classic Thai massage is an ancient practice that combines Indian Ayurvedic principles, acupressure, and some assisted yoga poses to alleviate painful muscles tensions.
3. Lomi Lomi Massage - Lomilomi massage uses a combination of palms, knuckles, forearms, fingers, elbows, knees, feet, and even sticks and stones found on the islands.
4. Shiatsu Massage - Shiatsu is a very invasive massage style that is good for those who suffer from back injuries.Shiatsu focuses on using the feet to release muscle tension.
5. Hot Stone Massage - A hot stone massage is a derivative of the Swedish massage that utilizes hot stones along the body. The stones are normally made from basalt, a style of volcanic rock, and are normally heated up to 145 degrees fahrenheit.
6.Sports Massage - Sports massage is a good option if you have a repetitive use injury to a muscle, such as what you may get from playing a sport. It’s also a good option if you’re prone to injuries because it can be used to help prevent sports injuries. You may also use sports massage to increase flexibility and performance. Additionally, sports massage can be used to relieve pain, anxiety, and muscle tension.
7. Deep Tissue Massage - Deep tissue massage uses more pressure than a Swedish massage. It’s a good option if you have chronic muscle problems, such as soreness, injury, or imbalance. It can help relieve tight muscles, chronic muscle pain, and anxiety.
8. Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy massages are best for people who want to have an emotional healing component to their massage. This type of massage can help: boost your mood, reduce stress and anxiety, reduce symptoms of depression, relieve muscle tension, relieve pain.
Our latest and best photos